Comprehensive Safety Analysis 2010 replaces DOT SafeStates
- The goal of CSA 2010 is to reduce crashes.
- The program is designed to alert carriers earlier to safety problems that need to be corrected before crashes occur.
- Safety Rating will be bases on the 7 BASICS (Behavior Analysis & Safety Categories).
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
- Educate your drivers on how their driving performance impacts their individual rating.
- Learn how the safety assessment of the carrier is impacted by their drivers and roadside inspections.
- Address safety problems NOW.
OUR TRAINING SOLUTIONS
- Drivers can be trained, tracked, and tested simply by signing on to our web-based program.
- We offer over 40 online modules for CSA training and trucking safety.
- Easy monitoring and third party validation of driver training.
Visit our Video Library here: http://consultran.infinit-i.net
Contact us today:
We would like an opportunity to learn about your needs and explain more fully how Consultran can help you deliver more to the bottom line.
For more information:
2353 Rice Street, Suite 232 Roseville, MN 55113
Tel: (651) 482-1124 Fax: (651) 482-1037